Learning Java on Windows

1:45 PM , 0 Comments

It's been almost two years working as Freelancer online. Learned a few searching on Google. Sometimes Google doesn't get me what I'm querying to his system. :)

Here, on this blog, I have been sharing about many topics relating to programming. Learning java and below is the code snippet what I have written before compelling.

public class AponnotAlone {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        System.out.println("I love You AponAdor. Nipu vai comment out that you'll be not mine. Is that will be occured? I don't believe in that.");
    }
}


The system output the code on command prompt window. I just love that thing and more curious what would be can happen. Thank you for reading this post. Happy Blogging!

Millennial & an introvert. Totally dashing beyond Passion. Code is poetry that never lies. Facebook or Drop Mail

0 comments: